Book a day out for your gardening club
A group visit to the garden festival makes a great day out for gardening clubs and associations all over the south west.
We welcome garden clubs and offer discounted tickets to groups of more than 15 who book in advance.
We have great facilities, including offering tickets on sale or return, great catering, free car and coach parking and free entry for your coach driver.
Here’s the chance to book it early and get it in everyone’s diary .
Opening times are Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th May, 10am – 5pm
- Discounted tickets at £13pp per day are available on a sale or return basis.
- Two complimentary tickets will be issued to groups who are paying for 20 or more tickets. Only two complimentary tickets per group.
- Extra facilities available include undercover seating, picnic areas, plus music and entertainment.
- Passouts are available from the gate allowing visitors to take purchases back to the car/coach.
- Dogs welcome on a short lead.
- Coaches with wheelchair users in their party should let organisers know so that the coach can be parked close to the entrance as possible.
For group ticket enquiries please call the Country Gardener office on 01823 431767
Welcome Toby to your club!
There’s an added incentive to join us at Powderham. If your garden club brings along 40 members or more we’ll add you to a special draw made at the show with the prize a free gardening talk and visit from festival host Toby Buckland to your club.