Covid-19 Advice for Visitors
We know things may still look and feel a bit different at our show this year, but despite the restrictive measures being eased as we go through the spring and into the summer we will be doing everything to keep our visitors, exhibitors and staff safe.
We will update these guidelines over the coming weeks.
There will be plenty of signage around the castle grounds, so be careful of your own safety and of those around you – we want everyone to have a great day out and stay safe
- Face coverings will be mandatory in any indoor or marquee areas but voluntary elsewhere on the festival site
- We strongly advise pre-booking your tickets, as it will reduce queues and contact with staff at the entrance
- Please maintain 2m distancing in any queues and 1m plus around the grounds and follow one-way signs where appropriate
- There will be hand sanitising stations around the showground, including at the entrance gate, each of the toilet blocks, the food area and the entrance to each marquee
- Our festival staff will be continuously cleaning and disinfecting all tables, chairs and benches around the site
- There will be a larger than normal number of toilet blocks which will be continuously monitored
- There will be an Information board at the entrance, and several others around the site – these will have a map of the showground on them which will help you to locate all the facilities
- All rubbish bins will be left open so that visitors do not have to touch the lids
We look forward to welcoming you to the show.