Restrictions have eased but we’re still taking care of festival visitors…
There will be plenty of signage around the castle grounds, so be careful of your own safety and of those around you – we want everyone to have a great day out and stay safe
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory but feel free to wear one if you wish
- We strongly advise pre-booking your tickets, as it will reduce queues and contact with staff at the entrance
- There will be hand sanitiser stations around the site
- Touch points are regularly cleaned
- Maintain social distancing where queues form
We look forward to welcoming you to the show.