VIP Experience at our festivals
In 2017 we opened the VIP Marquee at Powderham Castle. Located at the heart of the Festival in the grounds of historic Powderham Castle, our new VIP Marquee offers you a unique place to relax with friends or family. Take in stunning views across the Deer Park and River Exe whilst enjoying a complimentary glass of fizz and award-winning locally produced food.
We welcomed Manna from Devon into the marquee for exclusive cooking demos, and our guests mingled with other VIPs and celebrity speakers. The VIP experience was sponsored by Exeter firm Hearth & Cook, suppliers of the finest stoves and range cookers for over 40 years.
Included in the VIP package was:
- Entrance to the Garden Festival
- All-day access to VIP Marquee
- Coffee and Pastries On Arrival
- Complimentary Glass of Fizz
- Tea and Coffee, Soft Drinks
- Canapes & Buffet from Manna from Devon
- Meet and Greets with Toby and Celebrity Speakers
- Exclusive Gardening and Cooking Demo’s
- VIP Cloakroom and Toilets
- Goody Bag
As the premier gardening event in the West Country calendar, Toby’s Garden Festival is the perfect place to offer hospitality to valued clients or work colleagues, giving you a comfortable spacious base to meet up and explore the Garden Festival at your leisure.