Garden clubs and coach bookings
More and more visitors come to Toby’s Garden Festivals as part of an organised group.
The event has become increasingly popular as a day out trip for gardening clubs and societies and we welcome clubs for what is certain to me a memorable trip. We have great facilities, including discounted tickets on sale or return, great catering, free car and coach parking and free entry for your coach driver.
Opening times for the Powderham Castle event: Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th May, 10am – 5pm both days.
- Discounted tickets at £8.50 are available on a sale or return basis
- Two complimentary tickets will be issued to groups who are paying for 20 or more tickets. Only two complimentary tickets per group
- Extra facilities available include plant and product creche, catering marquees, picnic areas, tea tent and music and entertainment
- Passouts are available from the gate allowing visitors to take purchases back to the car/coach
- Sorry, only guide and hearing dogs are allowed on the car parks and show area
- Coaches with wheelchair users in their party should let organisers know so that the coach can be parked close to the entrance as possible.
For ticket enquiries please call the office on 01823 431767